Saturday 9 March 2013

Mini Recipe folder

Hello again.

Today I would like to share a little recipe book I put together based on the shopping organizer tutorial by Laura at Following the paper trail.

 I used the trusty old DCWV mariposa paper for this project and just the smallest piece of My minds eye paper tucked away as the mannequin base which I cut with the Tim Holtz sewing room die.

Here is the cover.



The large flower is another one of my handmade parchment flowers inked with Distress ink (tattered rose) with some pearl beads glued in the center.


The "tutu flowers", resin bird (which I have also inked) and pearl flourish are all from Prima and the lace is just from my local emporium.

Here is the inside



This is an expandable folder so you can really fit a lot of recipe cards in here I have 12 at the moment and there is still tons of room.


Well thats it, I hope you like it, im also making a similar one with another piece of this paper line so hopefully I will have this done in a few days to share with you.

Have a great weekend




No comments:

Post a Comment